Car Accident Prevention
Suggestions from Our Personal Injury Attorneys
Millions of people are injured in automobile accidents every year. In the most serious accidents, fatalities can and do occur. In order to avoid losing your life or suffering from serious car accident injuries, it is important that you follow the following tips for staying safe on the road provided by the experienced attorneys at Zervos & Calta, PLLC.our Personal Injury Law Firm with offices in Clearwater, Tarpon Springs, Spring Hill and St. Petersburg.
- Tips For Preventing Accident Injuries:
- Wear a seat belt. Wearing a seat belt at all times could prevent you from getting seriously hurt in an automobile accident. Without a seat belt on, you could be thrown from the vehicle, which in many cases, could end in death.
- Follow the speed limit. If you are speeding, it may be harder for you to slow down when another car comes out of nowhere or slams on the brakes in front of you. People traveling at high speeds tend to incur more serious injuries than those who obey posted speed limits.
- Don't drive under the influence. Not only is drinking and driving against the law, but it is one of the leading causes of car accidents. You and the people in the other vehicle could suffer serious car accident injuries or be killed if your driving is impaired.
- Be aware of other drivers. In many cases, a car accident may not be your fault. It is important to drive defensively so that you can stop your vehicle or change directions if another person is driving unsafely.
If you are involved in an accident, it is a good idea to schedule an appointment for a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident attorney.